A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kunz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kunz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunz
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kunz Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunz graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kunz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Kunz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Kunz practice?
- Dr. John Kunz has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kunz practices Family Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Family Physicians.