A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kunz is Excellent. Dr. Kunz has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunz graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kunz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospitals
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kunz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Kunz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Kunz practice?
Dr. John Kunz practices Family Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Solvang, CA.
See Santa Barbara Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Kunz, Dr. Deshawn Kunz, Dr. Jan Kunz, Dr. Hank Kunz, Dr. Shayne Kunz, Dr. Shane Kunz, Dr. Jackie Kunz, Dr. Giovanni Kunz