A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnx Kunz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnx Kunz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunz graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kunz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnx D Kunz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Johnx D. Kunz practice?
- Dr. Johnx Kunz has 1 office location.
Dr. Johnx Kunz practices Family Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Family Physicians.