A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kuo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kuo, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer CNS Neoplasm
- Central Nervous System Tumors
- Gamma Knife Surgery Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Laboratory Research
- Pituitary Diseases
- Surgical Oncology
- Tumor BiologyMolecular BiologyGrowth FactorsCytokines
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Kuo practice?
Dr. John Kuo practices Neurological Surgery and Diagnostic Radiology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Middleton, WI.
See Madison Neurological Surgeons.