A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kuo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kuo, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Shu-Shin Kuo MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Kuo practice?
- Dr. John Kuo has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kuo practices Neurological Surgery and Diagnostic Radiology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Surgeons and Madison Radiologists.