A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kuri is Good. Dr. Kuri has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kuri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuri graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kuri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph`s Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Kuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Kuri practice?
Dr. John Kuri practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine near Massapequa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY.
See Massapequa Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Kuri, Dr. Evan Kuri, Dr. Giovanni Kuri, Dr. Hank Kuri, Dr. Hans Kuri, Dr. Ian Kuri, Dr. Ivan Kuri, Dr. Jack Kuri