A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kuri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuri graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Kuri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Kuri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kuri practice?
- Dr. John Kuri has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kuri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Williamsport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Massapequa, NY.
See Williamsport Surgeons.