Dr. John Kurish DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Colorado Springs, CO

2.8

August 4th, 2015
DR. Kurish is not very professional and seems to always be in a hurry I don"t feel that he has taken the proper time and care with my husband who is seeing him for a heart condition.

November 13th, 2014
So Disappointed
Was a patient for over 5yrs, after my initial visit Dr Kurish never physically checked me when I saw him for visits even though I suffer from 3 serious Autoimmune Disease's. He would come in the room write prescriptions and leave the room, I spent more time with his nurse than I did him, finally his nurse told me I didn't need to come in unless something was wrong I could just call in when I needed refills. My illnesses needed to be taken more seriously so I found a Physician who WANTED to practice medicine and isn't bothered by interacting with his patients, as Dr Kurish always seemed to be at each appointment. Also, the front desk staff is very unprofessional. Dr Kurish's nurse Lindsey is the only professional and redeeming quality at this place of business, she really cares about the patients.

January 19th, 2012
finally, some neck pain relief....
Dr. Kurish has a modest demeanor, and is a skilled D.O. After all this time, I finally have more range of motion & less neck pain.

October 9th, 2009
Long time patient....
My husband and I have been patients for over ten years- we love Dr. Kurish, Dr. Alex and Bob! Very pleased with their service and level of care as well!