Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About John Parker Kurlinski
John Parker Kurlinski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Las Vegas, NV (and 2 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. John Parker Kurlinski is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Camp, Mountainview Hospital and St Rose Dominican Hospital. He speaks English.
John Parker Kurlinski has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
John Parker Kurlinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Barry Perlin
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Las Vegas, NV 0.02 mi42
Dr. Leroy Bernstein
Las Vegas, NV 0.07 mi45
Dr. Edith Schmidt
Pathology, Pediatrics, Clinical Pathology
Las Vegas, NV 0.18 mi29