A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kuryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kuryan, Allergist/Immunologist, Adult & Pediatric is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kuryan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuryan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuryan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kuryan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. John Kuryan practice?
- Dr. John Kuryan has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kuryan practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Richboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Meadowbrook, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Richboro Pediatricians and Richboro Allergists.