A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kuss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuss graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kuss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Kuss DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Kuss practice?
- Dr. John Kuss has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kuss practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.