A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kwedar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwedar graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kwedar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center-Springfield
- Taylorville Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kwedar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 14 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Kwedar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Kwedar practice?
Dr. John Kwedar practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Kwedar, Dr. Evan Kwedar, Dr. Giovanni Kwedar, Dr. Hank Kwedar, Dr. Hans Kwedar, Dr. Ian Kwedar, Dr. Ivan Kwedar, Dr. Jack Kwedar