A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John L'Insalata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John L'Insalata is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. L'Insalata
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. L'Insalata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John L'Insalata, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Insalata graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. L'Insalata has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C L'Insalata MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. L'Insalata practice?
- Dr. John L'Insalata has 3 office locations.
Dr. John L'Insalata practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Orthopedic Surgeons and Staten Island Surgeons.