A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John L'Insalata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John L'Insalata is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. L'Insalata
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. L'Insalata Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John L'Insalata, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Insalata graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. L'Insalata has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C L'Insalata MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. L'Insalata practice?
- Dr. John L'Insalata has 3 office locations.
Dr. John L'Insalata practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons and Staten Island Orthopedic Surgeons.