Learn more about Dr. John Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Allen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Allen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Allen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center - Grand Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Louis Allen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Allen practice?
- Dr. John Allen has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Allen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Grand Island, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Kearney, NE.
See Grand Island Radiologists.