A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Baldwin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baldwin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baldwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Baldwin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Baldwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Baldwin MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Baldwin practice?
- Dr. John Baldwin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Baldwin practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists and Bellevue Rheumatologists.