A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Barnes is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barnes, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Barnes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Angelo Community Hosp
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Littleton Barnes MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Barnes practice?
- Dr. John Barnes has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Barnes practices Neurology near San Angelo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX.
See San Angelo Neurologists.