- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Barnes is Excellent. Dr. Barnes has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Barnes, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Rheumatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Angelo Community Hosp
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barnes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Barnes practice?
Dr. John Barnes practices Neurology and Ophthalmology near San Angelo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: , TX and Beaumont, TX.
See San Angelo Neurologists and San Angelo Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Barnes, Dr. Evan Barnes, Dr. Giovanni Barnes, Dr. Hank Barnes, Dr. Hans Barnes, Dr. Ian Barnes, Dr. Ivan Barnes, Dr. Jack Barnes