inactive

• Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2012
Dr. Beck
Dr.Beck is probably the best doctor and Person I have ever met. He is so wide and honest that you can almost mistake him for being Jesus Christ. His sense of humor brings out the best of the situation and you feel more comfortable in his presence. He does everything without any pain and supplies the best medical for his patients. I 100% recommend this doctor to whom ever is in need of professional medical advice or a family doctor.

March 15th, 2012
I HAVE SEEN DR. BECK FOR TWO YEARS AND HIS BEEN GREAT WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HIM IS THAT HE TAKES HIS TIME TO CHECK YOU AND EXPLAIN EVERY THING THAT HIS DOING FOR YOU AND SPECIALLY HE LISTEN TO ALL THE CONCERNS THAT YOU HAVE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH HIS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS THAT DONT CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENT AND DONT TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN I LOVE THE WAY DR. BECK LOVES HIS JOB THANKS GOD FOR DOCTORS LIKE HIM.

July 5th, 2011
I have seen Dr Beck now for over 5 years and he has continually told me what is going wrong with my knees and with his help I have kept away from a knee replacement for a few more years. He has always taken his time with me and tried to inform me about the root cause of my problems and what that is doing to my body. I trust him and will continue to see him to help me fix my knee problems. I would hope that others that go to him can understand his desire to really help them and find out and treat the real cause of their problems.

May 22nd, 2016