Dr. John Bender MD Patient Reviews

3.1

June 9th, 2015
Great Physician and wonderful practice
Dr. Bender is amazing, hes very smart and capable and caring. He runs a great practice. I would strongly recommend Miramount, and for those uninsured or high deductible, they offer a greatly discounted rate.

May 15th, 2015
My wifewas refused by Dr. John L Benders Snow Mesa staff ,after spending the night at McKee medical center for a possible heart attack. All due to medical benefits and not being able to pay upfront to see Dr. Bender for a follow up visit. My wife was devistated . This is not good to cause a patient stress after a possible headheart attack.!!!!!!!

November 23rd, 2014
Borderline Abusive
I have worked in healthcare since HS, and I can honestly say Dr. Bender is the most pompous and self absorbed man I have ever met , or rather making the mistake of using him as my PCP. My advice is to literally RUN, don't walk away from this man. I had to "jump through hoops" to get my medication refills! And that is the honest to God truth. I am NOT being overly harsh, I have written down and dated every ignorant and abusive thing this man has felt he has had the right to say to me. But I am guessing he hasn't read the "Patient Bill of Rights" lately or at all? I was NEVER given one when I went there, and a lot of patients don't know they exist, but please know they do. His staff are a wealth of information, without even asking, very disgruntled acting people. I AM a good listener, and am happy to know if what I suspect on other levels is true. Life is short, stay away from this negative "money making machine"! I am a survivor on many levels, and when this Dr. thought that was "humorous" I was pretty livid, but chalked it up to no empathy on the part of some Health Care Professionals. It's sad but I have to move on. Please do the same past this Dr. There are other Drs. that, in my opinion, are very good, in his practices. Thank you.