A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Burns, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Burns, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burns has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Burns MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Burns practice?
- Dr. John Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. John Burns practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons.