Dr. John Burns Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.8

August 5th, 2016
Very happy mom
Dr. Burns was great. I live in Colorado but went to Dallas for my mommy makeover so that my family who lives there could help take care of me after the surgery. Several people we know recommended Dr. Burns and I'm so glad that I chose him. He spent a lot of time with me. His private surgery center is amazing and the staff are great. It's now been three months and I look great - I'm so glad I went to Dr. Burns!

June 27th, 2016
really happy
Having kids wreaked havoc on my body but Dr. Burns put me back together again! My summer body is ON POINT thanks to Dr Burns!! I had breast implants and lipo and look great. Go to Dr. Burns!!

June 13th, 2016
Great surgeon, great results
I had several procedures as part of a mommy makeover almost a year ago and I am still thrilled with my results. Just went back for a kybella double-chin treatment and I'm totally happy with that too. Dr. Burns is so nice and an incredible surgeon!

May 3rd, 2015
Awesome doctor!! He is very caring and after consulting 3 doctors I decided he is the best.

April 1st, 2015
Excellent Plastic Surgeon.
Dr. John Burns is an excellent plastic surgeon.

September 19th, 2012
Great breast implant surgeon
A friend recommended Dr. John Burns to me for breast implants, and I am so glad I chose him. He patiently explained all the options available to me and I chose silicone implants to go from a small B to a C. I look great and couldn't be happier. He is a very nice, down-to-earth doctor who is great at breast augmentations!!

July 10th, 2012
Best Plastic Surgeon
Love Dr. Burns. Breast Aug and Botox. Amazing bed side manner. Friendly staff. Won't sell you procedures that you don't need. (He actually talked me out of a tummy tuck that I thought I needed.)

January 19th, 2012
Very knowledgeable about lasers
I went to Dr. John Burns for a Fraxel treatment and my skin looks amazing now. I look much younger and my skin looks so much better. He is a nice doctor too, and knows a lot about laser treatments. I highly recommend him!

July 30th, 2011
Dr. John Burns is great
I went to Dr. Burns for a Fraxel laser treatment. My skin looks amazing. I couldn't be happier with my results. He is a very kind doctor. Highly recommend him.

July 14th, 2010
Best Plastic Surgeon in Dallas!
In my opinion, Dr. John Burns is the best plastic surgeon in Dallas. I went to him for breast augmentation and some liposuction after having two kids. I look great!! I dont think I looked this good even before I had kids. I was kind of nervous about it all but he spent a lot of time with me explaining everything hes a very patient, kind doctor. The women in his office are really nice, too. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

January 8th, 2010
Best Doctor
Dr. Burns is a highly skilled, compassionate, warm and caring plastic surgeon. Most importantly, he is honest about what he feels he can and can't accomplish. I highly recommend him.

January 9th, 2009
Best Doctor in Dallas Hands Down
Dr. Burns did some amazing surgery on my daugher at Children's Medical Center. He removed a horrible birthmark from her beautiful face. I was so impressed with his work that I scheduled a laser procedure with Dr. Burns at his Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute office. He did a CO2 Fraxel laser treatment on my face and the results were incredible. I look and feel 10 years younger and I was healed in less than a week. I highly recommend this wonderful and amazing plastic surgeon!