Plastic Surgeon
9101 N Central Expy
Ste 600
Dallas, TX 75231
214-515-0002
Locations and availability (4)

|  Worth the trip to Dallas!  |  show details
by Heather L on Jan 16th, 2013

I live in Midland but went to Dr. John Burns in Dallas on the advice of two friends here who had been to him. I had a neck lift and eyelift from Dr. Burns five months ago. I am very, very pleased with how I look, and my experience with his office. I will definitely go back to him in the future.

|  Great breast implant surgeon  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

A friend recommended Dr. John Burns to me for breast implants, and I am so glad I chose him. He patiently explained all the options available to me and I chose silicone implants to go from a small B to a C. I look great and couldn't be happier. He is a very nice, down-to-earth doctor who is great at breast augmentations!!

|  Best Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

Love Dr. Burns. Breast Aug and Botox. Amazing bed side manner. Friendly staff. Won't sell you procedures that you don't need. (He actually talked me out of a tummy tuck that I thought I needed.)

|  Very knowledgeable about lasers  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

I went to Dr. John Burns for a Fraxel treatment and my skin looks amazing now. I look much younger and my skin looks so much better. He is a nice doctor too, and knows a lot about laser treatments. I highly recommend him!

|  Dr. John Burns is great  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2011

I went to Dr. Burns for a Fraxel laser treatment. My skin looks amazing. I couldn't be happier with my results. He is a very kind doctor. Highly recommend him.

|  Best Plastic Surgeon in Dallas!  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2010

In my opinion, Dr. John Burns is the best plastic surgeon in Dallas. I went to him for breast augmentation and some liposuction after having two kids. I look great!! I dont think I looked this good even before I had kids. I was kind of nervous about it all but he spent a lot of time with me explaining everything hes a very patient, kind doctor. The women in his office are really nice, too. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2010

Dr. Burns is a highly skilled, compassionate, warm and caring plastic surgeon. Most importantly, he is honest about what he feels he can and can't accomplish. I highly recommend him.

|  Best Doctor in Dallas Hands Down  |  show details
by B. Smith on Jan 9th, 2009

Dr. Burns did some amazing surgery on my daugher at Children's Medical Center. He removed a horrible birthmark from her beautiful face. I was so impressed with his work that I scheduled a laser procedure with Dr. Burns at his Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute office. He did a CO2 Fraxel laser treatment on my face and the results were incredible. I look and feel 10 years younger and I was healed in less than a week. I highly recommend this wonderful and amazing plastic surgeon!