really happy show details really happy
by Melissa on Jun 27th, 2016

Having kids wreaked havoc on my body but Dr. Burns put me back together again! My summer body is ON POINT thanks to Dr Burns!! I had breast implants and lipo and look great. Go to Dr. Burns!!

Great surgeon, great results show details Great surgeon, great results
by Very Happy Mom on Jun 13th, 2016

I had several procedures as part of a mommy makeover almost a year ago and I am still thrilled with my results. Just went back for a kybella double-chin treatment and I'm totally happy with that too. Dr. Burns is so nice and an incredible surgeon!

Apr 25th, 2016

Very friendly office staff and Dr. Burns is also until he gets your money. If you have any questions he takes offense and shuts you down. He got pretty hateful with me. Bring your spouse and he will be nicer....you have a witness so I think he feels like he has to be nicelll.

Beware! show details Beware!
by Lisa M. on Feb 19th, 2016

Dr. John Burns is super nice and attentive UNTIL he gets your money. He did a breast augmentation on me and now I have one sided breast and nipple numbness that has lasted for over a year and that one breast is disfigured. Dr. Burns was nice, patient and kind until I voiced a problem. Very unhappy with him and my results. I wish I had done more research before proceeding with my augmentation.

May 3rd, 2015

Awesome doctor!! He is very caring and after consulting 3 doctors I decided he is the best.

Excellent Plastic Surgeon. show details Excellent Plastic Surgeon.
Apr 1st, 2015

Dr. John Burns is an excellent plastic surgeon.

Great breast implant surgeon show details Great breast implant surgeon
Sep 19th, 2012

A friend recommended Dr. John Burns to me for breast implants, and I am so glad I chose him. He patiently explained all the options available to me and I chose silicone implants to go from a small B to a C. I look great and couldn't be happier. He is a very nice, down-to-earth doctor who is great at breast augmentations!!

Best Plastic Surgeon show details Best Plastic Surgeon
Jul 10th, 2012

Love Dr. Burns. Breast Aug and Botox. Amazing bed side manner. Friendly staff. Won't sell you procedures that you don't need. (He actually talked me out of a tummy tuck that I thought I needed.)

Very knowledgeable about lasers show details Very knowledgeable about lasers
Jan 19th, 2012

I went to Dr. John Burns for a Fraxel treatment and my skin looks amazing now. I look much younger and my skin looks so much better. He is a nice doctor too, and knows a lot about laser treatments. I highly recommend him!

Dr. John Burns is great show details Dr. John Burns is great
Jul 30th, 2011

I went to Dr. Burns for a Fraxel laser treatment. My skin looks amazing. I couldn't be happier with my results. He is a very kind doctor. Highly recommend him.

Best Plastic Surgeon in Dallas! show details Best Plastic Surgeon in Dallas!
Jul 14th, 2010

In my opinion, Dr. John Burns is the best plastic surgeon in Dallas. I went to him for breast augmentation and some liposuction after having two kids. I look great!! I dont think I looked this good even before I had kids. I was kind of nervous about it all but he spent a lot of time with me explaining everything hes a very patient, kind doctor. The women in his office are really nice, too. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Jan 8th, 2010

Dr. Burns is a highly skilled, compassionate, warm and caring plastic surgeon. Most importantly, he is honest about what he feels he can and can't accomplish. I highly recommend him.

Best Doctor in Dallas Hands Down show details Best Doctor in Dallas Hands Down
by B. Smith on Jan 9th, 2009

Dr. Burns did some amazing surgery on my daugher at Children's Medical Center. He removed a horrible birthmark from her beautiful face. I was so impressed with his work that I scheduled a laser procedure with Dr. Burns at his Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute office. He did a CO2 Fraxel laser treatment on my face and the results were incredible. I look and feel 10 years younger and I was healed in less than a week. I highly recommend this wonderful and amazing plastic surgeon!