A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Caplan is Good. Dr. Caplan has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Caplan, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cardiac Arrhythmias and Device Interrogation ICD Devices CRT Devices Pacemaker Devices SVT Ablation Lead Extractions Heart Rhythm Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami.More Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caplan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Caplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Caplan practice?
Dr. John Caplan practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Caplan, Dr. Deshawn Caplan, Dr. Jan Caplan, Dr. Hank Caplan, Dr. Shayne Caplan, Dr. Shane Caplan, Dr. Jackie Caplan, Dr. Giovanni Caplan