Learn more about Dr. John Caplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Caplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caplan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Caplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Caplan, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Caplan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Caplan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Caplan practice?
- Dr. John Caplan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Caplan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Cardiologists.