A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Caplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Caplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caplan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Caplan, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Caplan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Caplan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Caplan practice?
- Dr. John Caplan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Caplan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Cardiologists.