A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Caplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Caplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caplan
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Caplan, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Caplan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Caplan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Caplan practice?
- Dr. John Caplan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Caplan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Cardiologists.