A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carey, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Immunopathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Carey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Carey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Carey MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Immunopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Carey practice?
- Dr. John Carey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Carey practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Immunopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.