A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Carpenter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Animal Toxoplasmosis
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Carpenter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Loder Carpenter MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John L. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. John Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. John Carpenter practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Infectious Disease Doctors.