A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cochran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cochran, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Cochran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cochran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Cochran practice?
Dr. John Cochran practices Urology near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Butte, MT and Victoria, TX.
See College Station Urologists.