A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Cochran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Cochran, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Cochran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Cochran MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Cochran practice?
- Dr. John Cochran has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Cochran practices Urology near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, WA.
See College Station Urologists.