Urologists
1602 Rock Prairie Rd
Ste 4000
College Station, TX 77845
979-696-5505
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  Bad Experience  |  show details
by Jeanette on Apr 8th, 2013

My Mother was in the hospital and we had this DR. because she has some issues with her bladder. Never in my life have I been attacked by a DR. for asking questions and wanting answers. He attacked me because I knew more about what was happening with my Mother then he did. I assured him that I am not trying to tell him how to do his job after he told me he knew the "kind", I was. One of those innernet Dr.'s and he went on to tell me that my mother did not have a bladder infection after the nurse told us she did. He still disputed that and told me that he would leave the picture and I could be the Dr. He was hostile. I have never been treated so poorly by a Dr. I left my mother's hospital room in tears and I plan to file a report on his conduct. I know I don't have MD behind my name but I am a human being and a concerned daughter. My poor Mother has been in and out of the hospital 4 times in the last six weeks and hass been delierious off and on. This will be a day I will never forget because I felt like I was "Bullied" by this Dr. and I think it is fair to say that we need to put a program in place with DR's who BULLY family members just like they do in our schools. It is not fair and all I wanted to do was get my mother the proper care. He had never even examined her or ordered any tests. Very poor patient/family service. Very disappointed and saddened that someone can be so caught up in who they are that they won't take time to listen to a concerned daughter.

|  the best!  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Cochran - he is a very caring physician who will spend as much time as needed to make sure that you get the correct diagnosis, plus all of your questions answered and concerns addressed. He has a great sense of humor, which takes much of the stress of being in the Drs. office away, and he is always straight with you.

|  show details
by Mrs. Gayle E. Tittle on Apr 9th, 2010

Another great doctor. He does not perform unnecessary procedures. He only performs them if they will actually help a patient. My husband has prostate concer and he is watching it rather than making us feel that surgery is the only way.

|  I'm not coming back  |  show details
by Hal Halpin, Caldwell, TX on Mar 29th, 2010

I would describe Dr J.L. Cochran based upon my single visit to this office as "Arrogant and Overbearing He actually stated that my radiation oncologist doesnt know what hes talking about. As we were leaving, my wife observed Well, we wont be coming back here.