Dr. John Cochran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Cochran?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. John Cochran?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 10th, 2015

long history of arrogance

My husband is a former patient of Dr. Cochran at a previous location. After reading these patient reviews, it is obvious that he has not changed at all. Very arrogant and oh so sure of himself. As a patient, he turned a routine vasectomy into a living nightmare that went from 45 minutes on the office table to being transferred to an outpatient surgery center and an hour long exploratory surgery because he "couldn't find the other vas." He was well aware that my husband had only one kidney and ignored the fact that often means the existence of only one vas. Therefore my husband is living with innumerable unnecessary surgical clips in a tender location. He was severely traumatized during that procedure and had a prolonged recovery. I also had opportunity to view him in a "professional" setting as I worked at the local hospital where he practiced. I clearly remember him refusing to complete charts in preparation for a visit by JCAHO, storming out the door declaring "Joint Commission can't TOUCH me, I'm BULLETPROOF." Two and a half stars for this provider is a bit of a stretch.

April 9th, 2013

Bad Experience

My Mother was in the hospital and we had this DR. because she has some issues with her bladder. Never in my life have I been attacked by a DR. for asking questions and wanting answers. He attacked me because I knew more about what was happening with my Mother then he did. I assured him that I am not trying to tell him how to do his job after he told me he knew the "kind", I was. One of those innernet Dr.'s and he went on to tell me that my mother did not have a bladder infection after the nurse told us she did. He still disputed that and told me that he would leave the picture and I could be the Dr. He was hostile. I have never been treated so poorly by a Dr. I left my mother's hospital room in tears and I plan to file a report on his conduct. I know I don't have MD behind my name but I am a human being and a concerned daughter. My poor Mother has been in and out of the hospital 4 times in the last six weeks and hass been delierious off and on. This will be a day I will never forget because I felt like I was "Bullied" by this Dr. and I think it is fair to say that we need to put a program in place with DR's who BULLY family members just like they do in our schools. It is not fair and all I wanted to do was get my mother the proper care. He had never even examined her or ordered any tests. Very poor patient/family service. Very disappointed and saddened that someone can be so caught up in who they are that they won't take time to listen to a concerned daughter.

January 19th, 2012

the best!

I would highly recommend Dr. Cochran - he is a very caring physician who will spend as much time as needed to make sure that you get the correct diagnosis, plus all of your questions answered and concerns addressed. He has a great sense of humor, which takes much of the stress of being in the Drs. office away, and he is always straight with you.

April 9th, 2010

Another great doctor. He does not perform unnecessary procedures. He only performs them if they will actually help a patient. My husband has prostate concer and he is watching it rather than making us feel that surgery is the only way.

March 29th, 2010

I'm not coming back

I would describe Dr J.L. Cochran based upon my single visit to this office as "Arrogant and Overbearing He actually stated that my radiation oncologist doesnt know what hes talking about. As we were leaving, my wife observed Well, we wont be coming back here.

August 6th, 2017