A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Coon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Coon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coon
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Coon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coon, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Levi Coon FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Coon practice?
- Dr. John Coon has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Coon practices Surgery near Victorville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Corona, CA.
See Victorville Surgeons.