Learn more about Dr. John Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Crane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crane
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Crane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Crane, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Crane has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lee Crane MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Crane practice?
- Dr. John Crane has 1 office location.
Dr. John Crane practices Family Medicine near Shawnee, KS.
See Shawnee Primary Care Doctors.