A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Cummings has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cummings accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Cummings practice?
Dr. John Cummings practices Family Medicine near Newberg, OR.
See Newberg Family Physicians.