A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummings
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cummings Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Cummings has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lawrence Cummings MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Cummings practice?
- Dr. John Cummings has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Cummings practices Family Medicine near Newberg, OR.
See Newberg Family Physicians.