A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Freeman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leon Freeman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Freeman practice?
- Dr. John Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Freeman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greeneville, TN.
See Greeneville Surgeons.