A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Griffith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Griffith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ashley Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Griffith MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. John L. Griffith practice?
- Dr. John Griffith has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Griffith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Centralia, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Vernal, UT.
See Centralia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.