A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Harding is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harding, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harding has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Alleghany Regional Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Louis Harding MD and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Harding practice?
- Dr. John Harding has 1 office location.
Dr. John Harding practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salem, VA.
See Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.