Dr. John Harding MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

October 24th, 2016
Highly recommended doctor
This was my first time visiting Dr. Harding for my annual checkup. He made this visit so comfortable for me. He started by coming in and asking me some questions, just getting to know me first. During the visit, he did a good job of talking me through his process. Afterwards, he thanked me for coming and was just so pleasant and polite about everything. I am sure that I am like most women who don't always look forward to these appointments. But having a doctor like Dr. Harding who makes things so comfortable and efficient makes it so much more easier to get through. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor who cares!

August 28th, 2016
Dr. Harding
I really like how he remembers his patients. He always takes his time, talks to me so I can understand and checks up on you.

August 27th, 2016
Great experience!
I had a wonderful experience during my surgery! Dr. Harding and his staff are great! You always get return calls quickly and they are very professional. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor or staff for my surgery! I highly recommend them! I don't know if I'd even have had my surgery without such a compassionate dr and staff!

August 25th, 2016
Excellent Dr, Excellent care!
Dr. Harding is the best OBGYN in the area! He goes above and beyond for his patients and I am blessed to have him for my doctor the 3rd time :) He always takes the time to listen to your worries and always has an answer for you. Thank you Doctor Harding for all you do and for going above and beyond!

August 21st, 2016
Dr Harding is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him to all of my friends and family!

March 29th, 2016
I just livre him! He delivered my son. He is 100% in everything.

February 27th, 2016
Excellent practice
If you have questions or concerns he will always take the time to talk to you. He and the office staff are very personable. I'm very happy with both his OB and GYN care and really trust him. This is honestly the best OB/GYN I've ever had!

December 1st, 2015
Dr. Harding goes above and beyond
Dr. Harding is an excellent doctor with an excellent bedside manner. He is very personable. It is obvious that his career is his passion. I have been a patient of Dr. Harding’s since 2006. He truly cares about women’s general health and the health of expectant mothers and their babies. I have complete trust and confidence in him. He always takes time to answer all of my questions and address my concerns. He even personally returns phone calls. He always explains everything to me whether it is for an annual routine visit or maternity care. After years of infertility and finally conceiving thru IVF, I ended up being high risk. I was constantly worried that something would happen after finally getting pregnant, but Dr. Harding helped me feel confident that my baby boy was fine at each appointment. He was very supportive throughout my whole pregnancy, my labor, and my cesarean section. He has also been supportive with other health concerns I am facing postpartum. I will continue to go to Dr. Harding for women’s annual health exams and if God blesses me with another child, I will choose Dr. Harding to provide us care with that pregnancy also.

November 23rd, 2015
Dr. Harding is an awesome doctor. His bedside manor is wonderful. He is a great listener and easy to talk to. He is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 18th, 2015
He is the best doctor ever!!! I refer him to everyone! Very satisfied with everything he does and if I have concerns he explains himself.

November 5th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Harding is a competent, cautious, and caring doctor. He is truly a people person and has an excellent bedside manner. He's also careful and thorough. He took every precaution in looking after my baby and me. Although he wasn't on call when I delivered, he made sure labor and delivery had my birth plan. He was respectful of my wishes and always took the time to listen. "Your time is valuable" is his mantra, and this shows in his demeanor. He's also very prompt with personally returning phone calls, whatever the concern may be. Excellent physician!

May 11th, 2012
Dr. Harding is the most fantastic doctor I have ever met in my entire life, he cares about mothers and their babies. No words can express how awesome my experience was.