Dr. John Harding Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. John Harding?

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

Dr. Harding is phenomenal

Posted on February 13th, 2017

He listened.

The Best EVER!!

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Harding assist me with both my pregnancies. He is amazing, funny, kind, honest and caring. He will not steer you wrong and will treat you as an individual with special and separate needs, assure your every fear and go through your pregnancy with you. You are not just a patient to Dr. Harding. He is the best, and I recommend him to every one. His staff is second to none they compliment Dr. Harding's caring and compassion. They become part of your family. Dr. Keely , also in Dr. Hardings office assits Dr. harding and vice versus. They work amazingly together . I was blessed to have Dr. Keely with my second birth , and Dr. Harding was on the phone coach from abroad. Such amazing doctors. I was blessed to be able to have them and I hope you are too.

Highly recommended doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2016

This was my first time visiting Dr. Harding for my annual checkup. He made this visit so comfortable for me. He started by coming in and asking me some questions, just getting to know me first. During the visit, he did a good job of talking me through his process. Afterwards, he thanked me for coming and was just so pleasant and polite about everything. I am sure that I am like most women who don't always look forward to these appointments. But having a doctor like Dr. Harding who makes things so comfortable and efficient makes it so much more easier to get through. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great doctor who cares!

Dr. Harding

Posted on August 28th, 2016

I really like how he remembers his patients. He always takes his time, talks to me so I can understand and checks up on you.

Great experience!

Posted on August 27th, 2016

I had a wonderful experience during my surgery! Dr. Harding and his staff are great! You always get return calls quickly and they are very professional. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor or staff for my surgery! I highly recommend them! I don't know if I'd even have had my surgery without such a compassionate dr and staff!

Excellent Dr, Excellent care!

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Dr. Harding is the best OBGYN in the area! He goes above and beyond for his patients and I am blessed to have him for my doctor the 3rd time :) He always takes the time to listen to your worries and always has an answer for you. Thank you Doctor Harding for all you do and for going above and beyond!

Posted on August 21st, 2016

Dr Harding is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him to all of my friends and family!

Posted on March 29th, 2016

I just livre him! He delivered my son. He is 100% in everything.

Excellent practice

Posted on February 27th, 2016

If you have questions or concerns he will always take the time to talk to you. He and the office staff are very personable. I'm very happy with both his OB and GYN care and really trust him. This is honestly the best OB/GYN I've ever had!

Dr. Harding goes above and beyond

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Dr. Harding is an excellent doctor with an excellent bedside manner. He is very personable. It is obvious that his career is his passion. I have been a patient of Dr. Harding’s since 2006. He truly cares about women’s general health and the health of expectant mothers and their babies. I have complete trust and confidence in him. He always takes time to answer all of my questions and address my concerns. He even personally returns phone calls. He always explains everything to me whether it is for an annual routine visit or maternity care. After years of infertility and finally conceiving thru IVF, I ended up being high risk. I was constantly worried that something would happen after finally getting pregnant, but Dr. Harding helped me feel confident that my baby boy was fine at each appointment. He was very supportive throughout my whole pregnancy, my labor, and my cesarean section. He has also been supportive with other health concerns I am facing postpartum. I will continue to go to Dr. Harding for women’s annual health exams and if God blesses me with another child, I will choose Dr. Harding to provide us care with that pregnancy also.

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Harding is an awesome doctor. His bedside manor is wonderful. He is a great listener and easy to talk to. He is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone.