A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hinton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hinton, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinton graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Hinton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
- Springhill Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lawrence Hinton MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Hinton practice?
- Dr. John Hinton has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Hinton practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fairhope, AL.
See Mobile Neurologists and Mobile Psychiatrists.