A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hunt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hunt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lee Hunt MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Hunt practice?
- Dr. John Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hunt practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.