A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hunt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hunt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lee Hunt MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Hunt practice?
- Dr. John Hunt has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Hunt practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.