A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jackson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Jackson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Hialeah Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leonard Jackson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John L. Jackson practice?
- Dr. John Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Jackson practices General Practice near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah General Practitioners.