A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jenkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Jenkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leo Jenkins MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John L. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. John Jenkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Jenkins practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Internists and South Bend Cardiologists.