A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jenkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Jenkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leo Jenkins MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John L. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. John Jenkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Jenkins practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Internists and South Bend Cardiologists.