A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jenkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Bremen
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center-South Bend
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jenkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Jenkins practice?
Dr. John Jenkins practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bremen, IN and La Porte, IN.
See South Bend Internists and South Bend Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Jenkins, Dr. Evan Jenkins, Dr. Giovanni Jenkins, Dr. Hank Jenkins, Dr. Hans Jenkins, Dr. Ian Jenkins, Dr. Ivan Jenkins, Dr. Jack Jenkins