Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Jenkins Jr
Dr. John Jenkins Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Bend, IN, with another office in South Bend, IN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Jenkins is affiliated with Woodlawn Hospital, Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc and St Joseph Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Jenkins Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. John Jenkins Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bend, IN.
Dr. Mark Richter
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
South Bend, IN 0.36 mi37
Dr. Daniel Scherb
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
South Bend, IN 0.39 mi39
Dr. Mark Mcgillem
South Bend, IN 0.57 mi24