Learn more about Dr. John Keltner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keltner
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Keltner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Keltner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Pathologic Nystagmus
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Retinal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Keltner graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Keltner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
- University Of California -Dav, Sacramento, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Keltner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Keltner practice?
- Dr. John Keltner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Keltner practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.