A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Keltner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Keltner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Pathologic Nystagmus
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
- Retinal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Keltner graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Keltner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
- University Of California -Dav, Sacramento, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Laurence Keltner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Keltner practice?
- Dr. John Keltner has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Keltner practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.