A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kennedy, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kennedy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leon Kennedy MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. John Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kennedy practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pathologists and Chicago Hematologists.