A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kennedy, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Kennedy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Leon Kennedy MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. John Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kennedy practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pathologists.