A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Krause:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Krause, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krause graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Krause has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lawrence Krause MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Krause practice?
- Dr. John Krause has 1 office location.
Dr. John Krause practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Surgeons.