A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- 1979 to present: Roswell OB/GYN
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Levie Lee MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Lee practice?
- Dr. John Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Canton, GA.
See Cumming Obstetricians & Gynecologists.