A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Logan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Logan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Logan has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Logan MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John Logan practice?
- Dr. John Logan has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Logan practices Urology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Thornton, CO and Brighton, CO.
See Denver Urologists.