A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Logan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Logan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Logan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Logan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Logan has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Landiss Logan MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Logan practice?
- Dr. John Logan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Logan practices Urology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Urologists.