A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lutz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lutz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lutz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Noble Hospital
- Parkview La Grange Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Lutz DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Lutz practice?
- Dr. John Lutz has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Lutz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shipshewana, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN.
See Shipshewana Orthopedic Surgeons.