A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lutz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lutz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Noble Hospital
- Parkview La Grange Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Lutz DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Lutz practice?
- Dr. John Lutz has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Lutz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Kendallville, IN.
See Fort Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons.