Dr. John Marsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Marsh?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. John Marsh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2016

Dr. Marsh is an amazing Doctor from start to finish!!!! He saved my leg and would recommend him .....highly...i will be having another surgery in a couple days and am very much looking forward to the outcome!!!!

June 11th, 2016

Disappointment

Dr. Marsh is by far the worst orthopedic surgeon I've met since breaking my ankle. My appointment lasted almost 4 hours when all that was needed were x-rays and suture removal. He was not pleasant when he came to talk to me and did not answer my questions properly. In fact, I was reluctant to ask further questions by the negative tone of the mediocre responses I received. In the end, he told me nothing useful and simply kept asking "what did your doctor say?" in response to my questions. I had not seen this other doctor in over 3 weeks when I talked to him after my ankle surgery. Normally I leave doctor visits with a newfound sense of hope as I receive news on the progression of healing of my ankle. In this case, I felt absolutely terrible and like I had wasted my time.

June 23rd, 2013

Excellent doctor

Dr. Marsh is very personable and takes time to listen to your questions and concerns without feeling rushed. He is also very skilled at what he does. I have a severe ankle injury and feel fortunate to have him as my doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 14th, 2012

Great Doctor!!

Dr. Marsh is excellent at what he does. He takes time to explain what is going on with your situation. He is caring and is fully engaged with you when you are seen at his clinic. I am very thankful he was my doctor when I was injured in a car accident. I would recommend him to anyone who has had a serious injury and needs a skilled physician to help them recover. He is AWESOME!!!

June 6th, 2017