A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marshall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marshall, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marshall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown Univ.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lindsay Marshall MD is a male Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Marshall practice?
- Dr. John Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Marshall practices Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Oncologists.