A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Melvin, MD, MMSC is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Electrodiagnostics and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Melvin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Melvin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melvin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Melvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Melvin practice?
Dr. John Melvin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Melvin, Dr. Evan Melvin, Dr. Giovanni Melvin, Dr. Hank Melvin, Dr. Hans Melvin, Dr. Ian Melvin, Dr. Ivan Melvin, Dr. Jack Melvin