A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Melvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Melvin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Melvin, MD, MMSC is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Melvin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Melvin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Melvin MD and MMSC is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John Melvin practice?
- Dr. John Melvin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Melvin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.