A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Melvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Melvin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melvin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Melvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Melvin, MD, MMSC is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Melvin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Melvin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Melvin MD and MMSC is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John Melvin practice?
- Dr. John Melvin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Melvin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.