A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kershaw County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Moore practice?
Dr. John Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Camden, SC.
See Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Moore, Dr. Evan Moore, Dr. Giovanni Moore, Dr. Hank Moore, Dr. Hans Moore, Dr. Ian Moore, Dr. Ivan Moore, Dr. Jack Moore