A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Moore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Moore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kershaw County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Luther Moore MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Moore practice?
- Dr. John Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. John Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Camden, SC.
See Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.