Learn more about Dr. John Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Pappas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pappas, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pappas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Louis Pappas MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Pappas practice?
- Dr. John Pappas has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Pappas practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Royal Oak Anesthesiologists and Royal Oak Pain Management Doctors.