A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Person:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Person is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Person
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Person Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Person, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Person graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Person has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Person MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John Person practice?
- Dr. John Person has 1 office location.
Dr. John Person practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Gastroenterologists.