inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

December 3rd, 2010
Treated HPV
I was referred to Dr. Powell for evaluation and treatment of HPV resistant to topical therapy for lesions. A LEEP was performed along with intralesional injections of Interferon. He was the only practitioner in the area that offered this service and I was referred to him by my primary gynecologist.Six years later, I am still free of the lesions and have had a normal PAP. In a time of real despair over the situation, this man offered a realistic treatment and communicated with me throughout the entire evaluation. He was present in the OR with the resident during the actual procedure. My followup care went completely without incident. I would highly recommend this physician to anyone - truly professional and highly competent in this radical treatment for disease.