Dr. John Powell Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Treated HPV

Posted on December 4th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Powell for evaluation and treatment of HPV resistant to topical therapy for lesions. A LEEP was performed along with intralesional injections of Interferon. He was the only practitioner in the area that offered this service and I was referred to him by my primary gynecologist.Six years later, I am still free of the lesions and have had a normal PAP. In a time of real despair over the situation, this man offered a realistic treatment and communicated with me throughout the entire evaluation. He was present in the OR with the resident during the actual procedure. My followup care went completely without incident. I would highly recommend this physician to anyone - truly professional and highly competent in this radical treatment for disease.

Posted on March 10th, 2015