A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reilly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reilly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Reilly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Reilly practice?
- Dr. John Reilly has 11 office locations.
Dr. John Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Lemont, IL.
See Downers Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.