A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Reilly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Reilly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reilly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Reilly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John L. Reilly practice?
- Dr. John Reilly has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Reilly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Elmhurst, IL.
See Downers Grove Surgeons.