A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Warren General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robertson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Robertson practice?
Dr. John Robertson practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near Warren, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Elkins Park, PA.
See Warren Internists and Warren Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Robertson, Dr. Evan Robertson, Dr. Giovanni Robertson, Dr. Hank Robertson, Dr. Hans Robertson, Dr. Ian Robertson, Dr. Ivan Robertson, Dr. Jack Robertson