Dr. John Sanders Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. John Sanders?

Posted on September 17th, 2013

This man is a very talented genius! I had a "10" wrist break. Can't get any worse. Explained EVERYTHING to me and was quite patient. Worked with the physical therapist and my wrist is normal again. Sooo glad the ER doctor recommended The Hand Center. I've had terrible experiences with a large, local orthopaedic group with 2 other bone breaks. He's restored my faith in orthopaedic surgeons. I really didn't think any of them cared you were a human being with a major injury. "Take a number" was all I ever received from them. Ask for Dr. Sanders! He deserves 10 stars!

Sharp, Smart and Clear Communicator

Posted on May 9th, 2011

I had a splinter deep in my index finger. An urgent care doctor had cut it open looking for the splinter but he couldn't find it. Dr. Sanders wanted me to spend time soaking it in hot salt water twice before we consider surgery. 9 days later, the splinter shot out on a sea of red pus like surfboard. 5/8th inches by 1/8th inch. Effective and money saving. His communication convinced me to be faithful with the strategy.

Posted on November 25th, 2010

Dr. Sanders perfomed two surgeries on my hand and followed up with me over several months of recovery. He was very caring and professional, and always gave me as much time as I needed during my appointments. I could not have asked for a better doctor.

Posted on August 12th, 2017