A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Shaw is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Shaw, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Shaw has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Shaw MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Shaw practice?
- Dr. John Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Shaw practices Urology near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Urologists.