A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Shaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Takoma Regional Hospital
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Shaw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Shaw practice?
- Dr. John Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Shaw practices Family Medicine near Greeneville, TN.
See Greeneville Family Physicians.