A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Shaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Takoma Regional Hospital
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Louis Shaw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Shaw practice?
- Dr. John Shaw has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Shaw practices Family Medicine near Greeneville, TN.
See Greeneville Primary Care Doctors.